Users expect the HDR feature on their devices to deliver the desired image quality without any artifacts or blurs. A new HDR Module is available with Analyzer that measures HDR on all types of devices irrespective of their technology — be it tone mapping, multi-exposure, or multi-image fusion.
- Measures key attributes in one shot: color, texture, and contrast
- Simulates varying high-contrast lighting conditions
- Easy to set up, practical, and hassle-free
- Utilizes in-lab perceptual analysis of a natural scene
- New Composite chart and Natural Scene chart
- Automated workflow: lighting control, image capture, and data analysis
- Standalone setup