Stabilization platforms – Hexapods
- HEXAPOD_H860 Voice coil drives up to 15°.Hz and 30 mm.Hz
- HEXAPOD_H840 Brushless motors up to 5.1°.Hz and 23 mm.Hz
Camera motion and subject motion are two of the hardest aspects of video quality to measure in an accurate and repeatable way. Analyzer’s Video and Stabilization module works seamlessly with our purpose-built hexapod shake table and control software to ensure that you’re testing your device against different kinds of camera movement. This high-precision shaking platform for image stabilization testing provides repeatable motions that simulate real-life movements.
Our two main models of stabilization platforms, called Hexapods, can help you simulate movement on your camera sensor or module.
- High velocity and dynamics
- Minimal moved mass and inertia
- Velocity up to 250 mm/s
- Precise path tracking
- Friction-free voice coil drive